Pages

About Me

My photo
Brunswick , Georgia, United States
I am a child of God, a wife and mother. I have been truly blessed with a wonderful and loving family; they made me who I am today. I have meet some great friends over the past few years, and without them, I wouldn't have made it though some of the hardest times in my life. I decided to start this blog because there are so many things that I want to share with those that I love. From the smiles that I get from my beautiful children each morning, to times where I can't seem to get out of bed. Enjoy!

Followers

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

New Addition....

Addison has arrived! She was born Thursday, June 4th at 12:39pm weighing 6lbs 11oz and 19 inches long.
We can not describe how great we feel having our little girl home with us, it is amazing being parents to such a wonderful little baby. We are truly blessed by a loving god, and could not ask for anything more.
I wake up everyday to this beautiful little baby who just melts my heart with her smiles. I can't believe that she is finally here! Nine months seemed so long and I never thought that I'd ever get to meet my daughter.
Now at a month old, she is growing like a weed! Friday we will visit the Doctor's office for a checkup, I'm wondering how much she will weigh...my bet, 8 lbs ;-)

I am excited everyday to learn something new about her and watch her explore her world.

No comments:

Post a Comment