Pages

About Me

My photo
Brunswick , Georgia, United States
I am a child of God, a wife and mother. I have been truly blessed with a wonderful and loving family; they made me who I am today. I have meet some great friends over the past few years, and without them, I wouldn't have made it though some of the hardest times in my life. I decided to start this blog because there are so many things that I want to share with those that I love. From the smiles that I get from my beautiful children each morning, to times where I can't seem to get out of bed. Enjoy!

Followers

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Back in Action!

After our car was broken into, and my camera stollen....our county police department recovered it!!

I can not tell you how happy I am to have this little guy back in my life! I haven't put it down stick I disinfected it ;-) Oh, forgot to mention the best part.....it had ALL of my pictures still on it!!! 
I am so incredibly thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment