Pages

About Me

My photo
Brunswick , Georgia, United States
I am a child of God, a wife and mother. I have been truly blessed with a wonderful and loving family; they made me who I am today. I have meet some great friends over the past few years, and without them, I wouldn't have made it though some of the hardest times in my life. I decided to start this blog because there are so many things that I want to share with those that I love. From the smiles that I get from my beautiful children each morning, to times where I can't seem to get out of bed. Enjoy!

Followers

Monday, June 17, 2013

Testing the furniture!


So, Asa has decided to test the mobility of all the furniture in the house. Nothing is safe with this little guy!  

Look at this smile on his face while he is rearranging the whole house ;-) 

His is beginning to take on his role as the "little brother..." He is chasing Addison through the house, knocking down everything she constructs, and taking all her toys. (Exactly what little brothers are supposed to do.) He wants to be near her 24/7, and she has been so kind and understanding. 

I am loving my sweet babies and all the busy moments trying to keep the youngest Smith from destroying our home ;-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment