Pages

About Me

My photo
Brunswick , Georgia, United States
I am a child of God, a wife and mother. I have been truly blessed with a wonderful and loving family; they made me who I am today. I have meet some great friends over the past few years, and without them, I wouldn't have made it though some of the hardest times in my life. I decided to start this blog because there are so many things that I want to share with those that I love. From the smiles that I get from my beautiful children each morning, to times where I can't seem to get out of bed. Enjoy!

Followers

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Heart Breaker

Here is our handsome little heart breaker! Asa is so full of energy and always happy, we take so much joy in watching him play.


Asa LOVES the beach and water! We have a difficult time keeping him out of it. I believe it is his favorite thing in the world, other than food and his Mama. When bath time comes around, he starts moving as fast as he can the second he hears the water running. The fact that he never stops smiling in the bath is priceless.




No comments:

Post a Comment