Pages

About Me

My photo
Brunswick , Georgia, United States
I am a child of God, a wife and mother. I have been truly blessed with a wonderful and loving family; they made me who I am today. I have meet some great friends over the past few years, and without them, I wouldn't have made it though some of the hardest times in my life. I decided to start this blog because there are so many things that I want to share with those that I love. From the smiles that I get from my beautiful children each morning, to times where I can't seem to get out of bed. Enjoy!

Followers

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

It's been way too long...

Ok... So, it has been way too long. I have't posted because life has gotten super crazy lately! Ben started working with a company about 2 years ago..(yeah, I told you it was too long) We now are a family of four, and have moved to Brunswick, Ga!
We decided to move down here because of Ben's drive time...we were missing his face at dinner time :(  I decided to try to find a job so that we could move closer. I was blessed with an opportunity to work part time with a school in their special education department, and still have time with my beautiful children.
Fast forward to now.... ( that was a quick summary of the past two years :) )
We are now renting here in Brunswick and LOVING IT! I am currently interviewing for a permanent teaching position with the Glynn Co. School System. Hopefully God will place me where I can best serve him and his children. Say a few prayers too!
We have found a wonderful and spiritual church home and  we are super excited to watch how God uses our family to glorify him.




No comments:

Post a Comment