Pages

About Me

My photo
Brunswick , Georgia, United States
I am a child of God, a wife and mother. I have been truly blessed with a wonderful and loving family; they made me who I am today. I have meet some great friends over the past few years, and without them, I wouldn't have made it though some of the hardest times in my life. I decided to start this blog because there are so many things that I want to share with those that I love. From the smiles that I get from my beautiful children each morning, to times where I can't seem to get out of bed. Enjoy!

Followers

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Living it up

Living in Brunswick has been one of the best decisions that we have made as a family. It was very difficult when Benjamin was driving long hours to and from work daily. We would miss him terribly at dinner times, bed times, and some special occasions. We were incredibly thankful for the awesome opportunity that was given to him, but we knew that a move would be needed.
I can not describe the overwhelming impact that this move has had on us. We have become a much closer and loving family. We now must rely on each other and our communication became so important. We found a church home (The Chapel) that we have fallen in love with and can't get enough. Together Benjamin and I have since joined the church and are excited to see where God uses us to server him!

Another thing that we have found is how much there is to do here! Every weekend...when we aren't driving home... has felt like a vacation. It has been so much fun doing the "tourist" thing on the islands and surrounding attractions and places. We love going to the forts, beaches, museums, learning to kayak and visiting the parks here...helps with a family who can't stand sitting still. I believe we are all ADD :)





No comments:

Post a Comment